Last year Girls Leadership Institute served 9000 girls, parents, and teachers. Now, we need your help to capitalize on the positive momentum and take our work to the next level. Girls Leadership is poised for bold changes in 2015. We are proud to announce that in addition to providing our tranformational, high-quality programs to girls, parents, and educators, we will:
Produce 16 powerful short videos for parents. This new series of smart and savvy videos with easily digestible tips and advice for parents and caregivers will be accessible online, for free, to parents and caregivers when and where you need it.
Unveil new research for all schools and girl serving organizations to fill the gaps in knowledge around girls leadership ambitions and skill acquisition led by Co-Founder Rachel Simmons.
Serve a broader community of girls through our community-based collaborations. Together with our local partners, we will build our capacity to serve a broader diversity of girls, families and girl-serving organizations.
Annual Fund Giving Levels
Your donation at the following level will provide:
Ally ($50 – $500)
- $50 Sock puppets, googly eyes, felt, and other materials essential to our programs
- $100 Materials for a free programs for girls from low-income communities
- $250 One full scholarship for a girl and her parent to participate
- $500 Training for a teacher to participate in our professional development program
Change Maker ($501 – $2,500)
- $1000 Program evaluation to measure impact and provide important data for our funders and for our own learning
- $2,500 A community-wide education program for hundreds of parents on Raising Resilient Girls
Leader ($2501 – $10,000)
- $5000 One powerful video that delivers countless parents the concrete, savvy, and direct advice they seek
- $10,000 One week of Day Camp for 30 girls in low-income communities that will help them gain leadership tools that will last a lifetime
Visionary ($10,001 +)
- The capacity to reach every girl in the U.S. by implementing our powerful, ambitious strategic plan, including robust online content, primary research, and community-based partnerships.
The Girls Leadership Institute Inc is a duly qualified 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Our Federal Tax-Id number is 33-1207431. The contribution is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
If you would prefer to donate by check, please make it payable to:
Girls Leadership Institute
111 Myrtle Street
Oakland, CA, 94607
Learn more about the Emily Jane Project.
Learn about how you can donate supplies, furniture, snacks, etc. to GLI here!